Friday, October 1, 2010

Introducing Mandy!

My name is Mandy and I am a MA at Willow Creek Pediatrics. Mykio and I will be updating the blog several times each week and wanted to give you the chance to know who we are. I love my job! The only thing I love more is being a mom to two little boys and my amazing family and friends. I have worked for Wasatch Pediatrics since 2001. I took time off for a while to raise my little boy and to have another baby. I have been back at Willow Creek the past three years and LOVE my job! I work with Dr. O'Mara and Dr. Memmott. I also work some nights and weekends so I get to work with all the other great doctors at Willow Creek. I am very passionate about my job and love that I get to work so much with children. I love Willow Creek patients--They truly are the best!! I attended Utah State Universtiy (many years ago) and met my husband of almost 12 years. We raise our two very active boys in West Jordan. My first son was born at 28 1/2 weeks and my second son was born at 32 weeks, so I understand a lot about preemies, asthma, lung issues, development issues and food allergies. I love to read, shop, cook, and do anything with my family outdoors. I love to learn how to be a "better" mom and hope that we can all learn and grow together. If I can't be at home with my children, there is no other place I would rather be than at Willow Creek. I love working with the doctors and I see every day, night and weekend how much they CARE about each one of their patients. I am proud to be a part of this team and hope that this blog will help give information to our patients in a small way!

No comments: