Thursday, September 30, 2010

Introducing Mykio!


My name is Mykio and I am a receptionist at Willow Creek Pediatrics! More than likely, I am the one that scheduled your appointment, but every once in a while, I am the one that checks you in or out for your appointment! I have worked for Wasatch Pediatrics for nearly 10 years. I started out as a file clerk at the St. Mark's office, not very long after I graduated high school. A few years later, I slowly migrated to the Willow Creek office, working nights and weekends and eventually during the day. I have my associate's degree and am slowly working on my bachelor's degree in Business Administration. I have been married for 3 years and have a 16 year old stepson and a 9 month old daughter. So I am currently in the "new mommy" stage and know what it is like to have all the questions in the world for my doctor! Hopefully I can help other new mommies not feel like they are the only one with "that question" through this blog!

No comments: