Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Willow Creek Spotlight- Shay

Willow Creek Spotlight  

Shaylyn Kennedy-Front Office Manager


How long have you been at Willow Creek? 
-14 years

What is your favorite color?
- Pink

What are your hobbies?
- Volleyball, hiking, I love to watch sports. I follow super cross, motorcross, and I love to travel to the races.

Tell us something about you...
- I have 3 children. 2 boys and 1 girl. Both of my boys married Megan's. I have been married for 29 years and met my husband when I was 16 and we are still best friends. I grew up in Southern California (Simi Valley) and moved to Utah in 2003.

What do you enjoy most about being a part of Willow Creek Pediatrics?
- I get to see cute kids all day! I love the people I work with, they are like my second family.

No comments: