Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Willow Creek Spotlight- Camille

Camille Jaques, MA
 
How long have you been at Willow Creek?
22 years (Camille is our wonderful triage nurse!!)
 
What is your favorite color?
Red (Go Utes!) and Forest Green
 
What are your hobbies?
I love to crochet, read, watch movies, and be outside in nature camping. Fishing is my favorite sport!
 
Tell us something about you...
I have one child, Cooper who is 14 years old and have been married for 17 years (to Santa...ha). I love to Binge watch T.V. shows, my favorite is Arrow. I never wanted to work in pediatrics and now I wouldn't do anything else! I first went to college for 3 years to be a forest ranger. Someday in the future I would love to live in the Pacific Northwest in a treehouse mansion in the middle of the forest.
 
What do you enjoy most about being a part of Willow Creek Pediatrics?
 I love the people that I work with. I love that I feel a part of a great work environment. I super love talking with parents and talking to them about their children. 
 


No comments: