Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Willow Creek Spotlight - Trishell

Willow Creek Spotlight - Trishell
 
 
Trishell - Front Desk
 
How long have you been at Willow Creek?
       11 Years 
What's your favorite color?
       Red
What are your hobbies?
       Puzzles, Jazz and Utes games, camping, long road trips on the Harley with my husband Brad
Tell us something about you...
       I have two daughters, Christina and Amanda. They are married to Clint and Peter who happen to be two of the best son - in - laws. I have 3 grandkids, Leo, Lennox and Tripp and one more due to arrive in June 2019.
What do you enjoy most about being a part of Willow Creek Pediatrics?
       I enjoy all of my co workers and the atmosphere in our office. I especially love the families and their darling kiddos.  
 
                 
 
 
                  
    
 
 
 


 
 
 


No comments: