Friday, February 1, 2019

Willow Creek Spotlight- Tanji

Tanji Robertson, MA
 
How long have you been at Willow Creek?
15yrs
 
What's your favorite color?
Green, it's the color of life!
 
What are your hobbies?
Eating, playing with my grandbabies, cross stitching and drawing.
 
Tell us something about you...
3 grandchildren and I am an only child. I live on a farm and have 17 chickens, 1 horse, 1 goat named Mini Pearl, and cats and dogs. I was lucky enough to marry my best friend 32 years ago-we were high school sweethearts!
 
What do you enjoy most about being a part of Willow Creek Pediatrics?
I love seeing the smiles on the children we take care of. The staff are more family then friends and I look forward to everyday I get to work with them!
 

1 comment:

Traci Green said...

I miss my cute patients and Willowcreek family🤟🏼🤟🏼🤟🏼