Friday, January 11, 2019

Willow Creek Spotlight- Irina

 
 
 
Irina Baird, M.A.
 
How long have you been at Willow Creek?
9 years
 
What's your favorite color?
Purple, unless the UofU is playing BYU, then red!
 
What are your hobbies?
I love old-fashioned crafts like needle point, crocheting, knitting, and counted cross stitching. I also love hiking and walking with my dogs.
 
Tell us something about you...
I love to cook all different types of food. I love a challenge when cooking but I don't bake. I love all animals and wish I could save them ALL.
 
What do you enjoy most about being a part of Willow Creek Pediatrics?
There are several things I love about working here but the top few things would have to be the wonderful people I work with and our patients. Every employee here is so wonderful, they're kind, and they truly care about each other. I love each and every one of them. Our wonderful patients and their parents make this job so enjoyable that I want to come to work. Each patient and/or parent brings with them a unique challenge, which keeps my job really interesting and fun. They are simply the best patients in the valley and I look forward to seeing each of them every day! The last thing I love about my job is working with all the wonderful doctors. I have to admit, I especially love working with Dr. O'mara. 

No comments: