Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Willow Creek Spotlight- Kari

Kari Summers
 
How Long have you been at Willow Creek?
12 years I think
 
What is your favorite color?
Yellow is the best, yet I love the rainbow of colors

 
What are your hobbies?
I love my chickens!! Reading, crafts, baking, and napping!! Also, birdwatching:)
 
Tell us something about you...
I have 19 chickens, 3 dogs, 2 birds, 3 guinea pigs, fish, a gecko, and 4 rabbits... AND 5 KIDS THAT I ADORE! My husband is a wonderful artist and I used to oil paint and enjoyed it. Maybe one day I will do it again.
 
What do you enjoy most about being a part of Willow Creek Pediatrics?
I enjoy the friendships I have made with my co-workers. There is a positive feeling in the office, teamwork, and comradery. I am glad I work in such a wonderful office. The docs are the GREATEST!

No comments: