Friday, March 16, 2018

Willow Creek Spotlight- Mindee

Mindee Langlois, MA
 
How long have you been at Willow Creek?
12 years
 
What's your favorite color?
Green
 
What are your hobbies?
I love doing crafts when I have time, spending time with family, hiking, and working out. I also play pickle ball.
 
Tell us something about you...
I am happy and energetic all of the time and I love helping others. I have 3 dogs and a cat living at my house right now. I have 4 kids; 1 is married, 1 is engaged, 1 is graduating this year, and 1 is a freshman at Alta High School. I love sports! Soccer is my favorite to play and watch. I took karate when I was young and was 12 years old when I got my black belt.

What do you enjoy most about being a part of Willow Creek Pediatrics?
I love the patients and getting to know. I enjoy working with the best doctors and staff.
 


No comments: