Thursday, April 5, 2012

Utah Food Allergy Network Easter Egg Hunt

Our friends over at UFAN have a great fun FOOD/CANDY-Free Event! Make sure you RSVP!! All info above!

1 comment:

Lahore said...

After the recent death of Virginia first grader Amarria Johnson, who died at school after inadvertently eating a peanut given to her by a classmate at recess, two representatives in the Virginia State Legislature are now proposing a law that would hopefully prevent the recurrence of this tragedy.
salt lake city alimony